lunes, 30 de marzo de 2020

Listening can be fun too..... Carpool Karaoke

I know I have been a bit absent on my blog in the last few months but I'm back :)

Today I wanted to celebrate my return but sharing something really entertaining with you.
I know that traditional listening at school was really boring, play, stop, I can't hear it properly, etc!

But nowadays we don't have to stick with old-fashioned ways..... Have you ever done any video listening comprehension?


If you have or it's the first time and you want to try it out, try something entertaining, from my point of view, the funnier the better. I really like music and comedy so what better than a combination of the two? 

If that's what you're looking for try Carpool Karaoke videos. They are presented by James Corden and are both funny and make learning more entertaining:-

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckdsJ-LaCvM&list=RDckdsJ-LaCvM&start_radio=1&t=0

This is the Carpool Karaoke video with one of my favorite singers, Ed Sheeran.

Watch the video and try to do all the activities on the worksheet below.

I really hope you enjoy this activity, at a time like now it's handy.

Take care everybody!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Is investing in renewable energies the road to better?

 Is investing in renewable energies the road to better? Ford have recently released their top six reasons to invest in renewable energy:- Do...