As I mentioned in my last post there are some differences between British and American English, regarding vocabulary, but we have other differences such as prounciation, for example.
Take a look at this video where you have two girls (one is British and the other one is American):-
http://learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org/study-break/youtubers/british-vs-american-accent-challenge
What about culture? Are our cultures the same???
Watch this video and try to answer the questions:-
http://learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org/study-break/youtubers/british-vs-american-culture-quiz
My blog is aimed at anyone who wants to improve their English. I try to post two or three times a week and include grammar tips, interesting links, exam skills and some brief summaries of some activities we've been doing in class.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Is investing in renewable energies the road to better?
Is investing in renewable energies the road to better? Ford have recently released their top six reasons to invest in renewable energy:- Do...
-
Is investing in renewable energies the road to better? Ford have recently released their top six reasons to invest in renewable energy:- Do...
-
After the rainstorms last week we are finally back to normal and most people are back to work / school and English class, which norma...
-
I've always loved reading, in any shape or form. As a child and teenager I would read anything, anywhere... I had a lot more free time o...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario